According to ex art. 13 Legislative Decree 30/06/2003 n. 196
(Law related to the protection of personal data)
Pursuant to and for the purposes of this decree, it is noted that:
Elite s.a.s. informs site visitors that their personal data ("Data") will be treated as follows:
The collection and processing of data is carried out by Elite s.a.s. for purposes of:
- Marketing and advertising;
- Sending material and/or promotional material also by E-mail;
- Statistics addressed to marketing;
- Survey about customer satisfaction;
- More ...
The data processing will take place using both automated and non-automated systems, using protective systems that ensure privacy.
The data may be processed by Elite’s employees,or by professionals and companies entrusted with the operation of services, instrumental and/or auxiliary for the execution of the supplies or services of Elite s.a.s. Providing data is optional: any refusal to supply them will make it impossible, by Elite s.a.s., to offer their services and their supplies.
The personal data collected by Elite s.a.s. will be communicated to the competent authorities of the sole for the execution of tax and fiscal obligations related to the operation of business activities.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of articles. 7 and 8 of D. Decree no. 196/03, you are entitled to exercise all rights under this legislation, that is:
- obtain information about the data concerning him;
- obtain the cancellation and blocking, or the updating, correction or integration;
- object to the processing of data for legitimate reasons;
- oppose the processing for commercial, advertising or market research.
To exercise these rights you can unsubscribe with a simple click on the link at the bottom of each newsletter sent by Elite s.a.s..
The owner of the personal data is Mrs. Antonella Giulietti, legal representative of Elite s.a.s., with an address at the Elite s.a.s., via San Camillo de Lellis, 13 - 37053 - Cerea (VR).